?ogle me will you
my photos, my art
 
Thursday, June 26, 2008
so this is my collection of backgrounds
i remember starting out quite pathetically simple. but i'm proud to say that with the help of an online buddy, who gave me lots of tips (wohoo renan, thanks dude!), i'm now, in some way, a good graphic artist.

arcangel
this is a combination of a marvel poster and gradient of white.







baby rasta
simple layerings







rasta
this involved simple layerings







feu-809 stat
layerings and gif web animation







bored
super ugly first works








power block
much like the feu-809
this has new brushes, simple layerings,
and gif animation





bsn809
one of my favorite works







809
simple 809 background







question mark
one narcissistic and weird background using
gif animation